DR. JENELLE KIM teaches movement meditations
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Nationally Board Certified in Herbology
- Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture
- Owns & operates 3 labs (2 in California and 1 in Portugal) that formulate and manufacture skincare, body care, topicals, supplements, and other nutraceuticals for luxury brands carried in high end spas, retailers, and clinics across the world (including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Ritz Carlton, four seasons, Mandarin Oriental, target, CVS, Walgreens…)
- Educates and speaks around the world on topics of herbal medicine & formulation
- Recently published her first book: “Myung Sung: The Korean Art of Living Meditation” with Watkins/Penguin Random House that has 8 foreign language deals in the first 6 months of launch
ISABELLE BAKER teaches meditation for kids
- BA in Liberal Arts from Widener University
- 16 hours Mindfulness Education Essentials (Mindful Schools)
- 300 Hours Mindful Teacher Certification Program (Mindful Schools)
- MBSR (Palouse Mindfulness) – Currently In Session/ Completion of Cert. September 2022
- Summer Camp (CUMC) Created summer camp and implemented mindfulness into curriculum.
- Mindfulness Meditation Practitioner / (Izzi Meditates L.L.C.) Guide – Teaching mindfulness to children K – 12 and adults in person or virtually – Current
- Mindfulness 101 (The Arc of North Central VA) Taught clients basics of mindfulness.
- Mindful Journaling (Community Touch Inc. Bealton, VA) – Taught clients within a transitional home mindfulness meditation and journaling.
- Personal Practice (Maryland Meditation Center) – Currently in session / year long practice until January 2023
- Personal Practice (Garrison Institute) Virtual Sanctuary with Anne Herington and Rick Steinburg
KEVIN ELLERTON teaches meditation techniques from around the world
- BA in Anthropology from Stony Brook University in New York.
- Founder, Meditation Magazine (globally distributed publication, in thousands of stores in 20+ countries around the world).
- First major awakening was in 2010 while living in residence at Wat Suan Mokkh (Theravada Buddhist Monastery in southern Thailand) and practicing Anapanasati meditation under the abbotship of Ajahn Poh.
- Has been traveling the world since 2010, learning & practicing many different traditions of meditation & spirituality: Amma’s Ashram, Dai Bosatsu Zendo, Blue Cliff Monastery, Dhamma Manda, and many more.
- Practicing meditation daily since 2006, and teaching since 2011.
- Founded meditation programs and taught meditation at Florida International University’s Rec Center and Miami Children’s Hospital from 2011-2013.
- Founded Meditation Magazine in 2014 and has interviewed many of the world’s most influential meditators since then, including Wim Hof, Shinge Roshi, Rachel Brathen, Raghu Markus, Deepak Chopra, Sadhguru, Amma, Tara Brach, Kimberly Snyder, Jessamyn Stanley, Krishna Das, and many more.
- Taught meditation to over 140k people, with over 100k students on Udemy alone. The reviews of Kevin’s videos and courses have been overwhelmingly positive, with 1,600+ reviews on Udemy and an aggregated score of 4.7 stars (out of 5). Kevin’s Meditation Masterclass course is currently ranked #9 (out of 685) on Udemy’s list of most popular meditation courses, and Kevin’s Meditation for Beginners course is ranked #11.
NHI NHI LE teaches mantras & yoga nidra
- BA in Medical Imaging and Radiography from Monash University Australia
- Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher (School of Positive Transformation)
- iConscious Coaching to Accelerate Human Potential (iConscious Global)
- Theta Healing Practitioner – Beginner and Advanced (Theta Healing Institute)
- Certified Yin Yoga 50hr TT (LivinInspired Bali)
- Devotional Sound & Mantras (Ellen Arthur Bali)
- Akashic Records Level 1 (Modern Mystics)
- Human Design (self study)
- Gene Keys – Venus and Pearl Retreats (self-study)
- The Inner Matrix
- Avalon Rose Chapel Gnostic & Mysticism Studies
- Insight Timer Teacher & Mentor (Live events and unique workshop offerings, Extended audio library, Summit facilitator, community of 11k+ followers & 300k audio library plays)
- Relaxo Published Teacher
- JoyScore Published Teacher
- MOOD VR Moonshot Published Teacher
- Meditation Teacher at Ulaman Luxury Eco Resort Bali and Dragonfly Village Bali
- Speaker & Meditation Facilitator for Natural Therapies Institute and These Two Hands Film Premiere
- Speaker, Host and Moderator for World Women Leading Change
- Host and Facilitator for As We Pull Through Wellbeing Summit with Insight Timer
- Meditation Facilitator on a private 100 year old yacht cruise in Italy for the CEO of TED Talks
RON PAWO MCLANE teaches conscious marketing & organizing meditation retreats
- Given Name: Ronald McLane. Tibetan Name: Venerable Urgyen Pawo. Vietnamese Name: Thich Tam Khong
- Practicing meditation for 40+ years. Teaching for 12+ years. Extensive daily Ngondro practice.
- Leads the Kansas City Buddhist Center for Classes, Workshops, Meditations, Chanting & Weekly Group Practice. Hosts Meditation Retreats with Cultivate Meditation Academy as well as Personal Meditation & Breath Coaching
- Certified Meditation Teacher – Serenity Pause 2010
- Certified Master Meditation Trainer – Serenity Pause 2010
- Meditation Masterclass: Meditation Teacher Certification – Kevin Ellerton – 2021
- Singing For Sound Healing & Ceremonies Certification – Medicine of Sound – 2021
- Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls Practitioner Course – 2021
- Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher Training – School of Positive Transformation – 2020
- Certified Breath Coach – YOGABODY Teachers College – 2020
- Executive Director / Spiritual Director – Temple Buddhist Center – 2010-2016
- General Manager – Dzogchen Center with Lama Surya Das – 2011-2016
- Founder and Spiritual Director – Kansas City Buddhist Center 2016-Present
- Ordained Monk – Five Mountain Zen Order – 2016
- Dzogchen Teacher and Chant Master – Authorized by Lama Surya Das – 2014
- Nagkpa Buddhist Minister ordination by Venerable Urgyen Nima was in 2015
MARK VAN BUREN teaches frameworks for teaching meditation
- BA in Religious Studies from Montclair State University
- Mental Fitness Trainer for Englewood Hospital and THE GYM of Englewood
- Taught lectures, retreats, and workshops for well over ten years
- Has been on dozens of silent retreats mainly in Chan/Zen tradition
- Practicing daily meditation since 2007
- Wisdom Publications Author – A Fool’s Guide to Actual Happiness and Your Life IS Meditation
PRINCE DANIELS JR teaches meditative wisdom
- NFL Running Back: Baltimore Ravens
- Injury ended Prince’s NFL career. Using meditation as the tool for recovery from his depression and loss of identity, he found his calling of helping people find their vision and purpose in the game beyond the game, life.
- Practicing many different meditations for over a decade (laughing meditation, dancing meditation, silence meditation, candle gazing meditation, loving meditation, calming meditation, looking within meditation, moving energy upward meditation, and more)
- Lived at a renunciante monastery for 6 months
- Teaching contemplative meditation and insight meditation since 2015
- Author: “Mindfulness for the Ultimate Athlete: Mastering the Balance Between Power and Peace”
- Hosts & runs meditation retreats in San Diego, California.
FORREST NEAL teaches conscious marketing, sales, and career building
- Certified in Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training from Samarasa
- Certified Dhamma Representative for the Dhammakaya Buddhist Tradition
- Speaker at University of Southern California and University of South Alabama
- Leads classes at retreats in Sedona
- Instructor at The Meditation Center of Alabama
BRETT COTTER teaches meditation for trauma
- Certified by American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress.
- 1-on-1 Coach/Group Facilitator since 2001.
- Stress Relief Training since 2003.
- Instructional Design since 2006.
- AIS Certification since 2013.
- NYC Dept of Education vendor since 2013.
- Author since 2015.
- Author of “3 Keys to Managing PTSD”
- Creator of Stress Is Gone Method which is Certified by the American Institute of Stress
- Stress Is Gone LLC formed in 2008 to reduce stress related illnesses by providing individuals, schools, and businesses with relaxation tools.
- StressIsGone.Org formed in 2014 to conduct research and provide solutions for at-risk communities and demographics.
- Stress Is Gone Method utilizes brainwave entrainment and technology to integrate the fight-or-flight reaction with the relaxation response to reduce stress symptoms, quickly stop reactions, and increase stress awareness.
- Relaxation Tools include:
- Membership Website PC / Mobile versions.
- Mobile Apps include PTSD Free (English and Russian/Ukrainian version), Stress Is Gone, Stress Stopper Pro, Stress Stopper.
- Instructional Guides include Stress Stopper Wallet Card, Realtime Technique brochure and 3 Laws of Stress Relief brochure.
- eBook for veterans “3 Keys to Managing PTSD”
- Traumatic Memory Release technique
- Anxiety Freedom Technique
- Volunteers at National Veteran Resources – Suicide Prevention, Coalition for the Homeless, Jansen Hospice, Family and Children’s, On-site Hurricane Sandy Support, and various inner-city schools.
- Public Speaking:
- Self-Care Summit, 2022
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety, Nepris, 2022
- Eco-Chi Summit, 2021
- Mental Health Panel by SmartBear, 2020
- Operation Warrior Shield, 2020, 2019
- Boys2Men Summit, Teens Facing Gangs, Gun Violence, Hofstra University, “Anger Management” 2015
- EAF Parent Engagement Expo, Educating Inner City Young Men, “The Stress is Gone Method” 2013
- New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, “3 Steps to a Quiet Mind” 2012
- Yonkers Family Health and Wellness Day, “The Stress Is Gone Method” 2011
- NY Mentoring in Medicine Conf., Frederick Douglas Academy, “The Stress Is Gone Method” 2010
THARA NATALIE teaches corporate workshops and career building
- Hot Yoga Certification 2008
- 200 hour YTT in 2013
- 300 hour YTT and meditation in 2018
- Karuna Reiki Master 2020
- Over 2,000 hours teaching yoga & meditation
- Sound bowl healer
- Run meditation workshops at Be Still, Exhale Spa NYC, Steve Madden Corporate, Ralph Lauren Corporate, and more
- Owns & operates FireShaper Tenafly Hot Yoga Studio (2013-present)
- Online platform spiritwarriornation.com started in 2020 to teach meditation online. 500+ students have taken the 7-14 week courses.
DR MANSI VIRA teaches breathwork & pranayama
- BA in Dance, Concentration in Psychology, cum laude – Barnard College, Columbia University (2013)
- Graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and worked as a Health & Wellness Coach for two years.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, summa cum laude – University of Bridgeport, School of Naturopathic Medicine (2019). Specialized in community medicine, mind-body medicine, women’s health, generative medicine, and homeopathy.
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP), Connecticut Association of Naturopathic Physicians (CANP), and New Jersey Association of Naturopathic Physicians (NJANP).
Certified Yogabody Breathing Coach – Yoga Teachers College (15 hour training)
Preksha Meditation Teacher – certified in 2007
Reiki Master – certified in 2008 by Dr. Uday Shah, SKM Foundation (India)
Preceptorships with Dr. Jaquel Patterson, ND; Dr. Robert Brody ND; Dr. Kamalesh Shah, MD – 100 hours total
Holistic Health Coach – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Sits on the Board of Directors for SAMHIN, a non-profit organization that addresses the mental health needs of the South Asian community.